Thank you for signing up, we are glad to have you with us in this journey
Effective on November 1, 2013.
The terms "we", "us", and "Qraved" refer to qraved.com and the terms "you" and "your" refer to you, as a user of qraved.com. The term "personal information" means information that you provide to us which personally identifies you to be contacted or identified, such as your name, phone number, email address, and any other data that is tied to such information.
I. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: by which you may be personally identified, such as name, username, photograph from Facebook, postal address, e-mail address ("personal information"); that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as nationality, gender, postal code, occupation, annual income, and date of birth; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, such as Facebook.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, user agent, cookie information and referrer.
- A user agent is software acting on behalf of you, the user. A referrer identifies the origin of the User traffic before coming to Qraved (i.e., another webpage).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection includes Cookies.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
II. Transfer of Information
We may distribute your submissions to third parties, as permitted pursuant to our Terms of Service. The third parties may in turn publicly display or publish your submissions in connection with their own websites and media platforms. When we distribute your submissions to third parties, we typically include your account name (but not your personal information unless you include your personal information in your submissions).
We may share your personal information with third parties to provide you with services that we offer through Qraved, conduct quality assurance testing, facilitate creation of accounts, provide technical and customer support, or provide specific services, such as synchronization of your contacts with other software applications, in accordance with your instructions. These third parties are required not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by you.
We may disclose information in the aggregate to third parties relating to user behavior in connection with actual or prospective business relationship with those third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertising banners.
III. Other's Information
You may choose to provide us with another person's e-mail address so that person may be invited to create an account on this website and become your friend. We use this information to contact and, if necessary, remind that person about the invitation. By providing us with another person's e-mail address, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the person concerned as regards such disclosure to us of their personal information. All invitees are provided with the option not to receive further invitations. We may disclose such information if required to do so in order to comply with legal process, as described above.
Qraved may contain links to third party websites to which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
V. Controlling Your Personal Data
To the extent you include personal information in your submissions (such as a photo of yourself), third parties may be able to identify you, and associate you with your user account, and contact you. Third parties can also associate you with your user account using the member lookup feature on Qraved, but only if the third party already knows your full name and you include information in your submission that allows the third party to distinguish you from other users who might share the same full name. Please do not include information in your submissions that you expect to keep private. In addition, you can reduce the risk of being personally identified by choosing a fictitious account name, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your submissions.
As a registered Qraved user, you can modify some of your personal information and your privacy preferences by accessing the "Profile" section of this website. For example, you may choose not to receive e-mail solicitations from Qraved by accessing the "Profile" tab on Qraved (after signing in) and updating your newsletter/notification settings.
You hereby acknowledge that Qraved is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
VII. E-Mails and Opt-Out
VIII. Reason for Permissions Needed on Qraved Mobile Applications
- Reading your address book is required if you need to share the app with your friends (explicit permission will be sought before this)
- SMS permissions are required if you need to share the app with your friends (again, explicit permission will be sought before this)
- Your contact information is sought to enable one click sign-up (with explicit permissions) while inside the app and to write reviews for restaurants. We have a no spam policy.
X. Dispute Resolution
XI. Contacting the Website and Access to Your Personal Information
Upon written request, subject to certain exceptions, Qraved will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and will give you access to that information. Access requests should be sent to our Privacy Officer, using the contact information above. When requesting access to your personal information, we may request specific information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access, as well as to search for and provide the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge you a fee to access your personal information to cover our costs; however, we will advise you of any fee in advance, which will be no more than any maximum fee prescribed by law.
To unsubscribe from our mailing list, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications.