There are certain things you know are going to happen when you’re in Bali. You can take for granted the fact that you’re going to, at some point, dejectedly mumble the words ‘I wish I had a couple more days’. You’re going to eventually run into someone who would like to explain to you, quite passionately, why your life would be better in every way if you would just incorporate a couple of hours of yoga into your morning, afternoon, and night. And most importantly from where we’re sitting — that’d be the table with all the food that smells so great, btw! — coming to Bali is a guarantee that you’re going to be eating better than you ever have in your life.
Here’s a sneak peek of five reasons why Qraved is so glad to be expanding to Bali. Keep checking in for more updates, and stay hungry!
1. Bali is home to some of the most soul-stirring organic dining in all of Asia.
2. Some of the best chefs in the world can be found running Balinese kitchens.
3. The culinary traditions of Bali have influenced everything they’ve touched — what happens when a roasted chicken is cooked babi guling style? It looks a little like this.
4. Those rumors that some of the best sushi restaurants outside of Japan are in Bali? Yeah, those are not rumors, those are facts.
5. In Bali, the competition for diners is fierce, which means the standards for what dining is and can be are getting raised every day.
For check back next week for more exciting announcements!
To discover more restaurants in Bali, click: