Dish & That, a new platform to celebrate food and lifestyle, announces today its debut in Denpasar, Bali. The initial edition will take place at Taman Bhagawan, Nusa Dua on 31 October 2015 is titled Dish & That Beach Market. This event will be the go-to-place for all foodies in BalI!
Dish & That will be the melting pot of culinary lovers, from F&B professionals, hoteliers, food entrepreneurs, food suppliers, chefs, and all culinary enthusiast. Everyone will get to share their ideas, experience, knowledge and have a casual networking. Dish & That Beach Market will open for public starting 10 am until late at night with a variety of offerings, including:
1. hellobali Chef Wars
2. Foodgram Photography Workshop, Trial and Competition
3. Dish & That Photo Festival
4. Student and Amateur Cooking Competition
5. Dinner Party Table Decoration
6. Beach Market: culinary pop-up market
7. Sundown Session with music performances and DJ
8. Coffee corner and sweet beverages
9. Kaki Lima by the Sea by Taman Bhagawan
10. The Bar: serving cocktails and other drinks
With a IDR 50.000 entrance fee which includes IDR 25.000 voucher for food and beverages, visitors can enter the area and stroll around
to enjoy the activities and witness the competitions. Only for students, entrance fee costs IDR 20.000 which includes IDR 10.000
in food and beverages voucher.
Dish & That is a collaboration between Project Link, hellobali and ASA Medier and sponsored by JJK, hellobali Chef Wars 2015, Nayati Total
Food Service Solution, Resto-Mart Kitchen Super Store, Taman Bhagawan Bali, Dewandra Djelantik Photography, Fuji Film, Thai Airways,
Nissan, St. Regis, Biznet, Sinar Photo and Shiseido.